Skip to content
Our Management Plan
- Maximum exposure of your property through different marketing and advertising techniques.
- Filing vacant properties quickly and setting rents correctly through a Market Analysis (CMA).
- Thorough and careful screenings of tenants’ rental applications through credit checks and other reference checks.
- Supply residential leases and all other documentation in accordance to Texas law.
- Explain policies and procedures to tenants thoroughly and personally.
- Prompt rent collection and timely disbursement of owner’s monthly rent proceeds.
- Properly preparing monthly accounting statements.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Assuring tenant compliance with lease.
- Administering lease renewals, terminations, or evictions.
- Preparing and completing proper documentation for eviction proceedings as well as representing owner in eviction court hearings.
- Accurate filing system.
- Properly preparing year-end statements with tax summaries.
- Informing owners of the current rental market trends, upon request.
- Overseeing and advising of property improvements.
- Using qualified, bonded, and insured independent contracting companies.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation to tenants.